Australia, New Zealand, and other countries across the Asia Pacific region are experiencing a rapid surge in large development and construction projects in the transportation sector. But with large amounts of planning come large amounts of static and real-time data. It’s everything from imagery, point clouds, sensors, 2D, and 3D – all in different formats and projections.
Managing and leveraging all of that data is not for the faint of heart. Join this webinar and discover how Hexagon’s Geospatial division solves these data management challenges by:
- Quickly publishing large amounts of geospatial data in OGC standard formats in just a few clicks
- Displaying critical elevation data in high-resolution 3D
- Sharing multi-gigabyte shapefiles as WMS without rasterizing them before publishing
- Bringing line of sight calculations to a web-based application
- Providing the fastest image web server on the market
During the webinar, experts will discuss and demo Hexagon’s Enhanced Compressed Wavelet format. It’s the most efficient geospatial imagery format on the market, designed to help you visualize and share across internal and external agencies and contractors.