Leverage your data to create actionable information for the right people at the right time.
Public safety and justice CIOs are collecting data to improve situational awareness for commanders, supervisors and deployed personnel. This research shows how geospatial analysis, AI, IoT and other technologies can be combined to create more accurate and actionable information.
As governments contend with balancing budget constraints and societal concerns, intelligent situational awareness will help manage assets and personnel more efficiently and effectively. Many unconnected, unfiltered and potentially confusing data sources are available to public safety and justice (PS&J) enterprises.
Download the report to learn more about:
- Existing resources can be leveraged
- More data from more sources requires flexible data sharing
- Increased situational awareness and surveillance concerns go hand in hand
- Intelligent situational awareness leads to modeling and prediction
- New technology requires updated skills
Download your copy of the Gartner® report, Top Trend in Public Safety and Justice: Intelligent Situational Awareness, today.
Gartner®, Top Trend in Public Safety and Justice: Intelligent Situational Awareness
Gartner and is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.