HxGN LIVE Safety, Infrastructure & Geospatial UK 2022, Cobham
Save the date now! 22–23 November 2022
Do you want to hear from experts in your field? Then join Hexagon for a two-day conference in November!
We'll discuss common practices and ways to improve outcomes, and you'll get previews of upcoming technologies and a chance to exchange experiences with colleagues and Hexagon employees.
This exclusive, FREE conference will cover Hexagon's vision and address the latest trends and technology for public safety, transportation, utilities, defence, smart cities and more.
The geospatial track will include:
- Partner case studies
- Technology spotlight
- Luciad Portfolio
The infrastructure track will include:
- A closer look at the new Hexagon G/Technology
- What's new in G/Technology Fiber
- Integration with enterprise asset management
- Modernising your GIS ecosystem with Hexagon Geosystems technologies
The safety track will include:
- Citizen engagement and experience
- Collaboration in public safety
- Contact management
- Improving response with embedded risk-based decision making
- Effective event management
- Supporting staff well-being
Who should attend?
- Public safety chiefs and deputy chiefs
- Utility, transportation, and government executives
- Software engineers
- PSAP/control room directors and supervisors
- Law enforcement/fire/EMS supervisors
- Asset management/planning directors and supervisors
- Operations directors and supervisors
- GIS directors and supervisors
- Transportation engineering and safety directors
- IT directors and supervisors
- Product or project owners and managers
We want to hear from you!
We want this event to reflect your needs. Is there a topic you want to hear about? Would you like to present during the conference? If so, please get in touch!
The submission deadline is 5 September.