Explore the benefits and requirements of next-generation public safety technologies
Next Generation 911 enables emergency call centers to communicate with citizens in new ways and receive life-saving data from third-party sources. However, implementing these new technologies can also require extensive upgrades.
Download the white paper to learn:
- What new types of data PSAPs can leverage to communicate with citizens
- How integrated call control empowers call-takers to better prioritize incidents
- How connecting to sensors enables PSAPs to be more proactive
- Why cities should choose an interoperable PSAP architecture
- What infrastructure is needed to deploy a Next Gen 911 solution
Download the white paper today!