Advanced Fiber Design with Hexagon’s Solutions
Free webinar on May 12, 2021, 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm (CET)
Fiber network management requires powerful, dedicated tools to support collaboration between departments, create better operational performance, improve customer satisfaction, and allow the fastest response to market opportunities. We invite you to a free online seminar that will provide insight into Hexagon’s core solutions for fiber network design, creation, and maintenance. In a live demo, we will show you how our applications can grant telco companies competitive advantages. All you need to do is register!
Topic: Advanced Fiber Design with Hexagon’s Solutions
Speaker: Tiziano Orsenigo and Jean-François Allard from, Hexagon’s Safety and Infrastructure division
Time and date: May 12, 2021, 2:30 p. - 3:30 pm (CET)
Don’t miss the opportunity to see the capabilities of the G/Technology Fiber Optic Works suite. Register for the webinar today! It will include:
- Introduction to the G/Technology Fiber Optic Works suite of products
- Live demo with workflows
- Detailed network design and documentation
- Network history reconstruction
- Inside and outside plant design
- Services and circuits management
- Capacity management
- Network tracing and schematic representation
- Network fault analysis
- Fieldwork data preparation
- Question and answers session
If you are interested in this topic but unable to attend the webinar, you can also use the registration form to request more information.
We look forward to connecting with you!
Your Hexagon Team